Sep 07th, 2017
Ramesh Bukka's views on habits that could potentially ruin your equity portfolio
Aug 16th, 17
The poll showed 84 percent of the participants see now is the best time to dive into quality stocks while the rest, 16 percent feel investors should avoid shopping at current levels. Shashank Khade quotes..
Aug 03rd, 2017
Shashank Khade quote on mistakes to avoid when markets are at an all-time high.
Aug 01st, 2017
Among the stocks in which FPIs raised their stake in the last four quarters, almost 10 of them have more than doubled investors’ money in the same period. Shashank Khade opines!
Jul 26th, 2017
Ramesh Bukka’s views on “The role of personal financial goals in booking profits from stock market”
Jul 06th 2017
Investors are now finding their comfort in the small and midcap space. But, now every stock which more than doubled in the last one year is a safe bet. Shashank Khade shares his thoughts..
Jun 12th, 2017
P/E is a volatile indicator because it frequently changes with the slight change in either earnings or stock price. Shashank Khade shares his views..
Jun 08th, 2017
Views by Shashank Khade on PEG ratio or price/earnings to annual EPS growth which can provide a more holistic picture of the stock especially in a bull market where P/E ratio tends to look inflated.
May 08th, 2017
Ramesh Bukka quotes on planning cash flows and how if not planned efficiently could adversely affect the financial goals of an individual
May 04th 2017
Tips on how investors can put their money to good use in Equity Markets.
Apr 24th 2017
Companies with lower debt are relatively safe bets as they do not suffer from debt-servicing burden in bad times.
Apr 14th 2017
Analysts are betting on turnaround stories in March quarter as well and they have a logical reasoning for that. Many stocks have rallied in anticipation of earnings recovery and if India Inc. manages to perform in line with market expectations – many companies will get rewarded.
Apr 07th, 2017
Consolidation offers a single-window view of your entire wealth portfolio. It is the only sensible way to assess your growth rate, your risk exposure and your true net worth
March 02nd 2017
Most of the noise we hear would be guesstimates of the impact, at best. Ultimately, most opinions are hypothetical and rarely do events pan out as advised in the short term. Ramesh Bukka shares why investors need to keep a longer horizon while investing in stocks and not be sidetracked by triggers that have an effect in the short term.
Hindu Business Line
Feb 27th 2017
Rajmohan Krishnan states the role of Family Offices in providing for their clients' philanthropy needs.
Hindu Business Line
Feb 20th 2017
Ramesh Bukka outlines the importance of making simple, easy to understand investments amidst the sea of complicated, fashionable investment options.
Feb 02nd 2017
Post Budget Market reactions
Jan 16th 2017
Expectations from the Union Budget 2017-18.
Jan 16th 2017
The best time to create a succession plan was yesterday. The second best time is today
Jan 09th 2017
Pre Budget expectations from market experts
Jan 09th 2017
Demonetisation to Trump- How would India fare in 2017
Jan 03rd 2017
Wealth Accumulation Often Takes a Little More Than Just Planning. Read on..
Jan 02nd 2017
Benchmark Predictions for FY 2017
Dec 27th 2016
Financial Resolutions for the New Year
Dec 23rd 2016
The presence or absence of wealth seems to greatly influence human behaviour.
Dec 15th 2016
Impact of the Fed Rate Hike on the D-Street
Jun 27th 2014
Art is a symbol of beauty, grace and wealth, and an integral part of ones assets.
Jun 26th 2014
Early last year, market regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) introduced the Investment Advisers Regulations, 2013.
Jun 8th 2014
90 per cent of HNI families lose their wealth by the third generation, so it's wise to get someone to manage it.
May 26th 2014
It is generally viewed to be less liquid than regular assets.
May 25th 2014
The Indian IT sector took 15 years to reach the $100-billion mark and now the improvement seen in global economy, industry.
May 22nd 2014
It is cumbersome and amounts to timing the market.
May 20th 2014
Director & Chief Equity Advisor, Entrust in CNBC Markets and Macros
May 19th 2014
The main goal of the NDA government shall be of that of "Self Reliant India".
May 6th 2014
Although May 16, when election results are expected to come out, is supposed to be a portant day.
Apr 12th 2014
The euphoria on Dalal Street is quite evident with the benchmark indices hitting fresh highs almost every other day in the...
Apr 11th 2014
In the run-up to the outcome of the Lok Sabha election 2014, which is due on May 16, benchmark indices are making record highs.
Apr 1st 2014
After having made record highs in the previous several sessions, the Sensex today was trading with a negative bias, slipping...
In his new role as Director and Chief Equity Advisor, Shashank will leverage his insights to deliver the best equity capital market...